Our photo shoot for this month consisted of Dylan lunging at the camera onto his face on the couch and laughing his ass off. Dan and I of course couldn't stop laughing which I am sure was not helping. I know it sounds stupid, but it was probably the goofiest (most fun) 5 minutes ever. 5 minutes because that's all we could get out of him.
*His favorite things to do...
- Have daddy pretend to drop him.
- Listen to mommy gasp dramatically.
- Stare at Laser Cat. She will sit under the table and he will watch her and giggle.
- Follow mommy around the house and scream until she picks him up.
- Look at books and pound on the pages.
- Play with credit cards/gift cards.
- Play with his sunglasses.
- Singing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" while holding hands and moving back and forth.
- Listening to mommy sing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" and clapping for more when it's over.
- Shaking his head "no" to pretty much everything.
*He LOVES to go for walks. Any time he is super fussy, we'll just strap him in the jogging stroller and off we go. Shadow loves this as well.
*He gets super excited when we get to school. He lights up when he sees Ms. Farah and goes right to her. He also loves to stare at Stephanie (my boss) any time she walks into the room.
*He likes when Ms. Farah takes him into older classrooms and he gets to watch the kids run around like crazy.
*Still not crawling, but scooting - and very fast. He can go from sitting to laying, but not laying to sitting yet.
*He loves to take his pacifier out of daddy's mouth when they're playing.
*When he's trying to fall asleep, he squirms like it's his job. He just moves around and around and crawls down my legs. Dan does bed time most of the time so I am not entirely sure how sleeping happens.
*Still sleeping through the night. He goes to bed around 7/7:30 and is up anywhere between 5:30 and 6:15.
He is SO FUN and I can't wait for a super fun summer. We're going to Hilton Head in a couple weeks and Dan and I CANNOT wait. I am so excited that I forget sometimes that we actually have to come back when it's over :)