I got this recipe from school, actually. We added it to our menu so I decided to try it out at home. It is very good. :)
1/2 pound of rotini pasta
1 pound ground meat (we used pork. You can take this out and do garbanzo beans instead)
1 packet of taco seasoning
1/2 can of black beans
1 cup of salsa
1/2 cup of taco cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Make the pasta according to the directions.
3. Cook the meat and add the taco seasoning/water.
4. Drain the pasta and add it to the taco meat.
5. Add the drained black beans and salsa.
6. Mix together and put in a greased 8x8 (or 9x9...not sure which one it is!) glass baking dish.
7. Top with cheese and aluminum foil. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 5 minutes.