Last weekend in Church we were looking over the Market Day menu before Mass started and Dan noticed some Bosco sticks...basically dough wrapped around mozzarella cheese. Yum. I knew at that moment what I was making for lunch :)
We had some pizza dough and string cheese so away I went. They were so yummy!
1 box of Jiffy pizza dough
4 string cheese sticks
2 tablespoons of butter, melted
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Make the pizza dough according to box directions and preheat the oven according to box directions.
2. Flatten out the pizza dough to about a 12x12 square.
3. Cut the cheese sticks to 3 pieces each.
4. Cut the pizza dough into 12 squares.
5. Roll the cheese sticks in the dough and seal.
6. Place the bites on a foil lined baking sheet. Mix together the butter and garlic powder and brush this mixture on the top of each bite.
7. Bake according to pizza dough directions.
8. Serve with marinara sauce.