Monday, March 11, 2013

Dylan's first snow day

On Tuesday, March 5th, school closed at noon because of a nasty storm that was coming in. Dan came home early as well and we hung out on the couch most of the day. In the afternoon when Dylan woke up from one of his awesome 35 minute naps, we decided to take him outside and discover the snow. I hate snow. So Dan was pretty surprised to hear that I was actually going to put on my hat, gloves, boots and jacket and join them. He thought I was just going to take pictures from the back door.














He seemed unimpressed which totally means he is my kid because of how much I hate the snow. Afterwards we came inside and I gave him some snow to explore at his high chair. It lasted about 5 minutes before he was done with that too.









No comments:

Post a Comment