Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dylan's first Christmas

We survived Dylan's first Christmas! I had to work Christmas Eve so he came with me. We left around 1:30 and came home and opened presents with Daddy. We handed Dylan a present with the paper ripped up a little and watched what he would do.  He didn't care too much which is what I thought.....




Then we were off to Grandma and Grandpa's for church and a steak and lobster dinner...yumm.

On Christmas morning we opened some more presents from my family. Dylan got some new toys to play with soon.  I can't wait to get the Christmas tree down so we can get his new toys up. :)  Again, he didn't care much about the gifts but he really didn't make a peep the whole morning.










At about noon we headed over to Aunt Abby's house to celebrate with the Rogers family.  Dylan got more toys and a pretty neat blanket made with Dan's old Geneseo shirts.






After a few days away from home, we made it back yesterday (Wednesday).  Dylan got to stay home with Dan and I went off to work.  I guess I thought his Christmas would be a little more exciting for him, but I have to remember he is 3.5 months old and doesn't do much. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment