Wednesday, November 14, 2012

2 Months - Our return into the real world

Ug! So disappointed that I haven't been updating as much as I had wanted.  I guess I just never thought I would have a baby as fussy as Dylan.

I went back to work last Monday and it went very well - for me.  For Dylan, not so much.  He literally cried all day. The only time he wasn't crying was when he was sleeping or eating.  But his teachers handled it very well.  I cried once when I went in and saw him crying.  We went to his 2 month appointment that night and I got him a prescription for zantac for acid reflux.  He did much better the next day and then took another step back for the rest of the week. Bummer.


He has started to wake up in the middle of the night - so he's a normal baby.  He has been sleepung through the night since he was about 3 weeks old.  And of course this is the week that Dan is out of town. He gets up at 1 and just needs his pacifier.  Then he gets up around 2:45 and I have been giving him a bottle.  I'm on my lunch break right now and so far he's been having a good day. I go in and check on him like 10 times a day. I'm sure I'm driving his teachers crazy, but whatever :)

I started on his scrapbook this past weekend too.  I am having way too much fun with it.  I also am trying a Pinterest project where you get file folders for all of their work from school and put it in a file box.  I just need to find expandable file folders and then I am good to go! I love crafting and organizing!

We just had a training for work and were told to get rid of swings in our rooms.  I feel so bad for his teachers because that pretty much is the only time he's happy.  I want to limit his time in the swing at home, too because of this.  It sucks but he has to get used to it. 

Well I need to go back to work so that's it for now.  I am going to try to make it a point to post more often and with recipes and crafts, too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment