Tuesday, March 13, 2012

15 Weeks

Holy pregnant.  As you can see from this picture, there's a baby in there!  I am finally admitting that it's a baby belly, not a food belly.  It does get bigger after I eat though!  I feel funny wearing maternity clothes (so far only shirts) but I think at this point it's necessary. 

Here's what's been happening:
- I have been very DIY-ey lately.  And (Dan may disagree) I have been trying to be less lazy.  Mondays and Tuesdays I usually do so well because I get home from work by 4 but Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays kill me.  I am so exhausted when I get home at the end of the night.  I don't even want to eat anything.  All I want to do is lay on the couch until it's a acceptable time to go to bed.
- Strawberries! I can not get enough of them.  We went grocery shopping on Sunday and here is my collection:

So, it's sort of an addiction.
- Baby is the size of an apple, which I know that exact size seeing as how I can't stop eating them. :)
- My updates tell me that I can find out if it's a boy or girl right now.  But my next ultrasound isn't until 20 weeks.  Initially I wanted to try to find out early, but I am thinking maybe I need to try this patience thing and just wait until 20 weeks.
- I am still getting sick just about every morning.  I still take the medication and it works sometimes (most of the time).
- I am getting up about 3 times a night to go to the bathroom.  This will prove to be tricky in the upcoming days because my mom is tiling our bathroom and left us a little path to the toilet.  May have to actually turn on lights now.
- I am not emotional.  Which is weird for me.  I actually have found that I am almost not able to cry.  There have been plenty of times where I thought pre-pregnant me would've had a fit.  But I don't.  It's weird, but it's nice.  Considering I have always been one to cry all the freaking time.

I am very excited for next Monday (our 16 week appointment.)  It's just so fun (and reassuring) to hear the little heartbeat :)  The appointment after that will be even better though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment