Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Here's what's been happening:
- I have been very DIY-ey lately. And (Dan may disagree) I have been trying to be less lazy. Mondays and Tuesdays I usually do so well because I get home from work by 4 but Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays kill me. I am so exhausted when I get home at the end of the night. I don't even want to eat anything. All I want to do is lay on the couch until it's a acceptable time to go to bed.
- Strawberries! I can not get enough of them. We went grocery shopping on Sunday and here is my collection:
- Baby is the size of an apple, which I know that exact size seeing as how I can't stop eating them. :)
- My updates tell me that I can find out if it's a boy or girl right now. But my next ultrasound isn't until 20 weeks. Initially I wanted to try to find out early, but I am thinking maybe I need to try this patience thing and just wait until 20 weeks.
- I am still getting sick just about every morning. I still take the medication and it works sometimes (most of the time).
- I am getting up about 3 times a night to go to the bathroom. This will prove to be tricky in the upcoming days because my mom is tiling our bathroom and left us a little path to the toilet. May have to actually turn on lights now.
- I am not emotional. Which is weird for me. I actually have found that I am almost not able to cry. There have been plenty of times where I thought pre-pregnant me would've had a fit. But I don't. It's weird, but it's nice. Considering I have always been one to cry all the freaking time.
I am very excited for next Monday (our 16 week appointment.) It's just so fun (and reassuring) to hear the little heartbeat :) The appointment after that will be even better though!!