Sunday, January 15, 2012

The term "morning sickness" is bullshit

So, I spoke too soon. I FEEL LIKE SHIT.  I am in a constant state of nausea.  I have only thrown up once - last Saturday, so thanks for that.  I almost want to throw up because I feel like it will make me feel better.  For about a week and a half all I could eat was Campbell's chicken noodle soup, saltines, and ginger ale.  Then, the sight of soup made me want to vomit.  Now I am eating a lot of cheese.  I am on a veggie sub kick from Subway too that is nice.  It makes me feel healthy.
  
I started reading "Belly Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy.  Holy my pregnancy.  Everything she went through is exactly what I am going through.  Sickness without throwing up, constipation, constant peeing, feeling like everything I am doing is hurting my blueberry sized baby...it's crazy how on point it is.  The only thing I haven't really felt is mood swings.  Which is weird.  Because I know that's coming.  And I feel horribly for Dan.  It's going to SUCK for him.

Right now the sight of meat (ahhh just typing the word) is making me sick to my stomach.  I tried eating an Italian sausage the other day and I was gagging on it.  It is just so frustrating to me.  In October, I was feeling really nauseous so I went to the doctor.  He said I had some stomach virus and gave me Zofran - and anti nausea medicine. HOLY SHIT I am swearing by this stuff.  I need to request another prescription before my first appointment - which is in 8 days YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!  I can't wait.

I'm going to start taking belly pictures tonight too (kind of a baseline at this point because I haven't gained anything) which I'll post.  No one is reading this though so it's more for myself to document everything.

Here's to week 8! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment