Saturday, December 31, 2011

Finishing up Week 4

Just an FYI to those who are reading this, this is not going to be a cutesy "mommy is pregnant and loving it" blog.  I am holding nothing back. :)
We are finishing up week 4 of pregnancy.  Sounds weird to say. What are you up to, baby fetus?

-You are the size of a poppy seed! Daddy had to ask what a poppy seed was :)
-I don't know if this is all in my head or not, but food looks so good to me, I make it, and then have no desire to eat it.  I bought a chicken on Thursday to make and I couldn't wait to eat it. I had about 3 bites and a few bites of mashed potatoes.  Then I had a pickle. Then I had ice cream. Guess I am officially a pregnant chick.
-My boobs hurt like they were run over by a truck. Seriously. It hurts to walk up and down the stairs.  Pregnancy is going to be awesome!
-I am craving citrus, but again, when I think about actually eating it, I have no desire.
-I went grocery shopping the other day and when I got home I felt like I had just run a marathon. I was exhausted.
-I am weighing in at 118 pounds - my starting weight.

We are gearing up to tell our parents tomorrow.  I had initially wanted to wait until our first doctor's appointment (January 23rd, 8 weeks) but I can't hold it in any longer. We are not going to tell our siblings until the appointment so I have to somehow get my parents alone without my 8 year old brother. Not so easy.  I want to do it in a cool, creative way, but when it comes down to it, if I can't, no big deal. I think my mom has an idea anyway. I can't keep anything from her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment